To recognize those individuals who have dedicated time and effort to promote the objectives of career/technical student organizations/Business Professionals of America or provided outstanding service to BPA at the national level.
Any individual supportive of career/technical student organizations/Business Professionals of America. To be eligible for the Outstanding Service Award, the nominee must not have received this award within the last five years. The nominator must submit the following information about the nominee:
1. Nomination Form
2. List of national activities and involvement
3. List of state and local activities and involvement
4. List of participation in other professional organizations and community service
5. List of any other pertinent information about the nominee that you believe will assist the Committee in making the selections
6. National staff and current student members are ineligible for this award.
All nominations must be submitted on the official nomination form. Nominations due March 1. Incomplete applications will not be considered.> Online Application
All materials submitted become the property of Business Professionals of America and may be used as the National Center deems appropriate.
It is not necessary for a chapter to attend the National Leadership Conference to participate in the program and receive the award.
DO NOT SEND ANY AWARD APPLICATION(S) AS PART OF ANOTHER APPLICATION. AWARDS MAY NOT BE SUBMITTED WITH TECHNICAL PROJECTS FOR COMPETITIVE EVENTS. EACH AWARD MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY.
A maximum of five (5) individuals will be recognized on stage with a plaque at the National Leadership Conference.